How I do my trip From Kuala Lumpur to Lapu-Lapu, Cebu Philippines

Thanks to ON Semiconductor, I have chance to travel to the Philippine. and it was an awesome experience. here is some of my takeaway during this trip.

First is to familiarize yourself with the local currency, which is the Philippine Peso (PHP). Make sure to have some cash with you for small expenses, but it's also advisable to use credit cards for larger transactions. There are banks and ATMs available in Lapu-Lapu City where you can withdraw money if needed.

If you are not frequent flyer, I suggest that you take direct flight from KL to Cebu. As for me, my flight plan was pre-determined by the travelling agency. I had to take connecting flight from KL to Cebu. You can visit online travel platforms like Skyscanner or Expedia to compare different airlines and their prices. Make sure to check for direct flights or flights with layovers, depending on your preferences.

My flight was from KLIA > Manila Ninoy Aquino Airport > Cebu Mactan Airport.

Timing is critical in scheduling your connecting flight. I almost missed my flight due to airport transfer in Manila Airport because of changing terminal. Fortunately, there is a shuttle bus between these terminals. get some help from the airport personnel and you would be fine. again, time is crucial! don't missed your shuttle!


 

After touch down in Cebu Mactan airport. taxis and Grab car is available.
If you needed internet, there are telco booth inside the airport. I opt for Globe sim card as it has more value and better coverage around my hotel.

As for my trip back, my flight from Cebu to Manila were delayed and I missed my flight to KL. So, I manage to talk to Philippine airline helpdesk, and they help me to get another connecting flight to KL for free. don't panic or worry if you missed your flight. in my case, even though my initial flight was with Philippine airline, they change it to Malaysia airline free of charge.

when I was in Cebu, I stayed in JPARK hotels which is in Mactan area. great hotel with private beach. room is spacious and have a great view. totally recommended. Many guests appreciate the waterpark facilities at JPark. The large pools, slides, and water activities cater to both adults and children, making it a popular choice for families. 





Well, if you don't come for the awesome beach. there is lot of things to do in the island.
I have the chance to visit Museo Sugbo in the main island. it was a good historical site with lots of information about Cebu and its history. totally recommended to come and spend some time here.

Heritage of Cebu monument is another place that you cannot missed. Steeled & bronze monument featuring various sculpture showing scenes from Cebu's history. Perfect place for picture and history lesson!






Comments